SAN FRANCISCO ONE DAY TOUR OVERVIEW
This carefully-curated classic San Francisco Private Tour is the perfect choice if you want to experience the City in just one day. We’ll show you the very best of San Francisco City sightseeing, with greater breadth and a more relaxed pace than you’ll find anywhere else.
At 6 hours, this tour includes many of the City’s famous locations, as well a stop for lunch at one of our recommended restaurants.
You may also extend your day an additional hour* to see the City’s diverse urban neighborhoods at your own pace.
Add two additional hours** to add a visit Alcatraz island. We provide with guaranteed authentic tickets to Alcatraz Island, ferry and luxury ground transportation. Your guide will share expert advice on how to get the most out of your self-paced visit to the Rock, including the award-winning official audio guide.
(*Best for adult-only groups. Families with children and teens most enjoy 4-6 hours. **Subject to availability. We recommend booking several weeks in advance to include this extremely popular attraction. We’ll obtain the best possible tickets to match your itinerary.)
Explore stylish, sophisticated San Francisco with us. You’ll walk away having seen so much more than the average visitor, and with a greater understanding of our diverse culture and neighborhoods. If you’re super short on time, our pre-curated Half-Day Highlights of San Francisco private tour could be a perfect solution. Otherwise, we’re also happy to offer a custom SF city tour catered completely to your interests and schedule.
A San Francisco Local Tour
The benefits of hiring a private tour guide are countless. But we can promise you that spending your day with Spark Experiences means you’ll have a driver, a tour guide, a teacher, and a new friend who can show you around this beloved city. Our passion for all things San Francisco never wanes…and we love to share it with visitors!
What You’ll See in One Day in San Francisco
- The world famous Golden Gate Bridge
- Fisherman’s Wharf/Pier 39 colorful shopping promenades with deep history
- The largest Chinatown outside Asia (sometimes vying with Vancouver)
- North Beach, aka “Little Italy”
- The infamous steep, crooked slope of Lombard Street
- Union Square, truly the Heart of San Francisco
- The Embarcadero waterfront promenade
- Bay views along the Marina District
- Romantic architecture and scandalous stories of the Palace of Fine Arts
- The Presidio, dating back to 1776!
- The vintage record stores of Haight Ashbury and the Summer of Love
- +1,000 acres of glades, greens and gardens in Golden Gate Park
- Picture-perfect Victorians at Alamo Square & the Painted Ladies
- Family favorites, the “Full House” and “Mrs. Doubtfire” houses
- The Castro colorful LGBT neighborhood
- The birthplace of the city (and one monster burrito!) in the Mission District
- Nob Hill, the birthplace of the Fairmont Hotel and Grace Cathedral
- The trails of Lands End National Park Visitor Center overlooking the Sutro Baths ruins
- Surfers riding the pacific breakers at Ocean Beach
- Civic Center, the birthplace of the United Nations and our gold-domed City Hall
- Startup Central in SOMA Tech Startup District (upon request)
- Twin Peaks for Panoramic views (upon request and weather permitting)
Your San Francisco City Tour
As with all of our private tours, this one-day tour of San Francisco moves at your pace, according to the rhythms of your traveling party. Since there is no one else sharing the Tesla, there is the greatest possible flexibility with our time together. If you need more time at a particular spot on our route to capture the perfect photo, we prioritize according to your needs!
About this One-Day Tour in San Francisco
All Spark Experiences have always been, and will continue to be, 100% private— and ALL ABOUT YOU.
- Pre-curated Itinerary
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
- Chilled Beverages
- Tastings Fees
- Admission Fees to venues
- Gratuity for Excellent Service
Ride with style!
We are the only San Francisco based tour company with a 6 passenger Tesla Model X. Offering an exotic, high-tech luxury experience that is comfortable and FUN!
Designed and manufactured right next door in the Silicon Valley, the Tesla Model X adds a fresh, locally-authentic element to San Francisco Bay Area experiences.