A PRIVATE CITY TOUR OF SAN FRANCISCO
Our pre-curated classic half-day Highlights of San Francisco Private Tour is the best way to see the most iconic city “postcard” sights in a short amount of time. If you have just a few days in San Francisco, this is a perfect orientation for the rest of your trip!
Looking for the best way to tour San Francisco? Our half-day San Francisco tour is perfect for first-time leisure visitors, conference guests, and business travelers to get their bearings and gather local insight. If you have a full day, be sure to check out our carefully curated one-day San Francisco private tour. And you can always contact us to create a customized San Francisco experience catered to your schedule and travel preferences.
Why take a private city tour of SF?
Taking our private city tour of San Francisco gives you access to all the sights, without the stress. Ride in real California style in our Tesla Model X, which can venture around the city streets in ways traditional tour vehicles simply can’t.
And your private guide can answer questions and share plenty of interesting insights and stories of the people and places of San Francisco!
We will also happily suggest personalized meal and refreshment stops throughout our time together. Part of experiencing any world-class city is enjoying its great food, and San Francisco boasts an incredible array of dining options!
What can you see on a half-day San Francisco tour?
- The world-famous Golden Gate Bridge
- Classic vintage cable cars (Ding-Ding!)
- The old and new Fisherman’s Wharf, which fed the city for generations
- Pier 39 shopping arcade and gregarious sea lion colony
- Views of Alcatraz Penitentiary
- The Cannery and the ships of Hyde Street Pier
- Chocolate heritage at Ghirardelli Plaza
- The largest Chinatown outside Asia
- North Beach, aka “Little Italy”
- The infamous steep, crooked switchbacks of Lombard Street
- The Embarcadero waterfront promenade
- The Presidio, dating back to 1776!
- Union Square, the Heart of San Francisco
- Eclectic shops and cafes of the Marina District
- Military history and a modern urban oasis in Fort Mason
- Romantic architecture and scandalous stories of the Palace of Fine Arts
San Francisco Day Tour Options
If you have more time, we recommend our more comprehensive Best of San Francisco One-Day itinerary (ALSO our BEST VALUE for your travel investment). Or you can enjoy a custom San Francisco tour catered completely to your interests.
As with all Spark Experiences tours, this completely private experience moves at your pace, according to the needs of your traveling party. Since there is no one else sharing the vehicle, there is the greatest possible flexibility with our time together. If you need a little more time at a particular spot to capture the perfect moment, we will do our best to accommodate!
ABOUT THE HALF DAY SAN FRANCISCO TOUR
All Spark Experiences have always been, and will continue to be, 100% private— and ALL ABOUT YOU.
- Pre-curated Itinerary
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
- Chilled Beverages
- Tastings Fees
- Admission Fees to venues
- Gratuity for Excellent Service
Ride with style!
We are the only San Francisco based tour company with a 6 passenger Tesla Model X. Offering an exotic, high-tech luxury experience that is comfortable and FUN!
Designed and manufactured right next door in the Silicon Valley, the Tesla Model X adds a fresh, locally-authentic element to San Francisco Bay Area experiences.